Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack and wife Sharon offered an update on the singer's health during an interview late last week with the nationally syndicated daily entertainment news show Access. The pair said that Ozzy is back to his “normal” and “complaining” self, more than a month after he was hospitalized because of flu complications.
Asked how Ozzy is feeling, almost five weeks after he was admitted to the the intensive care ward of Keck Hospital of University of Southern California, Jack said, “Well, if this gauges where he's at, he's complaining a lot and he's back to his normal routine. So everything's A-okay there.” Sharon added, “That's always a good sign, when he complains and he's miserable. Then you know it's good.”
Last month, Ozzy was forced to cancel shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan on doctor's orders. He previously called off his 2019 winter tour of Europe after being admitted to the hospital for an upper respiratory infection that later developed into pneumonia. The dates were scrapped after Ozzy was told by his doctor that he required six more weeks off the road to fully recuperate.
Ozzy does not have any other gigs booked until May 24, when he is scheduled to launch a North American run at the Rocklahoma festival in Pryor, Oklahoma. All the dates are part of Ozzy's “No More Tours 2” worldwide farewell trek, which is slated to last two years.